I’ve found a very powerful application for blogging under Linux.
Blogilo is a Free/Open Source Blogging client, focused on simplicity and usability.
Blogilo means “Blog Tool” in Esperanto.
It was formerly known as Bilbo, And at 18-Sep-2009, renamed to Blogilo due to a trademark issue.
- A full featured WYSIWYG editor + An HTML editor
Previewing your post with your blog style! like when you are visiting it at your blog.
- Support for Blogger1.0, MetaWeblog, MovableType (WordPress supports All of these!) and Google GData (used on Blogspot.com blogs) APIs!
- Support for Creating/Modifying/Deleting posts.
- Support for creating drafts and scheduled posts!
- Support for uploading media files to your blog (Just on supported APIs e.g. MetaWeblog and MovableType)
- Support for Fetching your recent blog entries.
- Support for adding Images to post from your system. It will upload them on
- Submitting post to blog (Just on supported APIs e.g. MetaWeblog and MovableType)
- Support for saving local entries before publishing.
- Saving your writing copy to prevent data loss, at configurable intervals.
- Internal auto spell checker. (KDE spell checker used so most of languages are supported)
See more screenshots here.
Download page: Blogilo
Official web-site: blogilo.gnufolks.org
Thank you for visiting our blog. Have a nice day!